The WEC-3PDR-52 mounts in an outdoor lighting fixture and provides multi-level control based on motion and/or daylight contribution. It controls 0-10 VDC LED drivers or dimming ballasts, as well as non-dimming ballasts and, with an Fresnel Lens, is rated for wet and cold locations. All controlparameters are adjustable via a wireless configuration tool capable of storing and transmitting sensor profiles.
- Power sup ply: 120/277VAC 50/60Hz
- Resistive/Halogen - 800W/1200W@120/277V
- Fluorescent Ballast - 660W/1200W@120/277V
- Electronic Ballast (LED/CFL) - 5A/5A@120/277V
- Detect Area: 360°, maximum coverage 60’ diameter from 40’ height