Westgate's new feed-through armored ground clamp saves time, labor and material by allowing you to feed armored ground through the clamp and onto the next connection. Ground wire does not get cut! Cut only the outer armored jacket and insert ground wire into center lug. Secure each side of the armored jacket into the strain reliefs located on each side of the clamp.
- Rated for use with ground rods and rebar, plus steel, iron and copper pipes
- Pipe range: 1/2" ~ 3/4"
- Wire Range: #14 AWG through #4
- Ideal for residential, commercial and industrial applications
- Armored ground clamps are used to bonding armored cable to rebar, ground rods, copper or steel water pipes
- Meets NEC (National Electric Code) requirements.