Emergency lighting is designed to provide sufficient illumination in the event of a mains power failure. Modern emergency lighting is installed in virtually every commercial and high occupancy residential building. Most building codes require that they be installed in older buildings as well.
- Finish: White, Black
- Wattage: 1W Per Head
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Total Lumens: 200
- Voltage: 120-277V
- 2pcs 1W Ultra Bright LED Lamp Heads for Emergency Mode
- Improved Beam Control for Increased Spacing and Illumination
- Built-in 3.6V 1000mAh Nickel Cadmium Battery for Minimum 90 Minutes Emergency Operation
- Mounting: wall mounting with KO’s in Back Plate
- Universal J-box Mounting Pattern
- Maximum 24 hours for Full Recharge Time
- Test Switch and Charge Indicator
- Width: 8.5"
- Height: 4"
- Depth: 1.75"
- 3-Year Limited Warranty