Emergency lighting is designed to provide sufficient illumination in the event of a mains power failure. Modern emergency lighting is installed in virtually every commercial and high occupancy residential building. Most building codes require that they be installed in older buildings as well.
- Finish: White
- Wattage: 4.5W Per Head
- Color Temperature: 6000K±500K
- Total Lumens: 240
- Voltage: 120-277V
- Two fully adjustable 4.5-watt LED lamp heads for safe egress
- Improved Beam Control for Increased Spacing and Illumination
- Built-in 3.6V 1000mAh Nickel Cadmium Battery for minimum 90 Minutes Emergency Operation
- Mounting: wall mounting with KO’s in Back Plate
- Universal J-box Mounting Pattern
- Maximum 24 hours for Full Recharge Time
- Test Switch and Charge Indicator
- Width: 9.33"
- Height: 4.5"
- Depth: 2.5"
- 3-Year Limited Warranty