The LMUC-100 low profile Digital Ultrasonic Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor uses ultrasonic diffusion technology to achieve 360° occupancy sensing for energy-efficient control of lighting and plug loads. It is a digital sensor, and is part of a Wattstopper Digital Lighting Management (DLM) system.
- Type: Digital Occupancy Sensor
- Color: White
- Typical Applications: Restrooms, Open Office Areas
- Special Features: Infrared (IR) transceiver,LCD display and pushbuttons
- Response Time: 1-30 minutes
- IR Range On Axis: 1000 Sq. Ft.
- Voltage: 24VDC
- Current consumption: 20mA
- DLM local network connection: 2 RJ45 ports
- Coverage:?Major motion, 1,000 ft2 (93 m2)
- Ultrasonic sensor with diffusers for comprehensive coverage
- Component of Digital Lighting Management integrated control system
- Quick access to Push n??Learn for system personalization
- Digital sensor with LCD display and programming pushbuttons behind snap-off cover
- IR transceiver for wireless configuration and remote control
- Low profile design for architectural appeal
- Width: 4.25"
- Height: 4.25"
- Depth: 1.8"