Wattstopper’s ELCU-200 Emergency Lighting Control Unit is a self-contained device that allows any standard lighting control device to control emergency lighting in conjunction with normal lighting in any area within a building.
- Voltage: 120/277V
- Eliminates energy waste caused by emergency lighting that is always on
- Integral push-to-test button activates emergency mode for a true test condition
- Connects to EMTS-100 Remote Test Switch or other input to activate emergency on from a remote location
- Operates as a control device or as a shunt
- Senses local single circuit power failure
- Zero cross switching technology for reliability and increased product life
- Compatible with Wattstopper occupancy sensors, daylighting controls, lighting control panels, and dimmers
- Length: 2.97"
- Width: 1.7"
- Height: 1.64"
- 5-year warranty