Dedicated new construction housing approved for City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA). Air-tight construction provides energy savings by reducing the flow of air through the ceiling. The housing is dedicated and labeled for use with LED retrofit luminaires.
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- Voltage: 120/277V (120V Triac/ELV dimming)
- 24-1/2" bar hangers with captive nails and alignment foot
- Quick connect provided for electrical connection to the LED reflectors
- Clearance: Insulated ceiling housings are direct contact rated. Not to be used in direct contact with spray foam insulation.
- Junction Box: Prewired 25 cubic inch 0.064" thick galvanized steel, with seven 1/2" trade size knockouts and four Romex pryouts and snap on covers
- Length: 12-1/8"
- Width: 7-5/8"
- Height: 7-15/16"
- Aperture Size: 4"
Specified by reflector