Dedicated new construction housing for sloped ceiling with a 6/12 pitch ceiling. Air-tight housing additionally reduces energy costs by decreasing the flow or air escaping through the ceiling. Rated for direct contact with insulation and adjacent ceiling structures. The housing is dedicated and labeled for use with Marquise I sloped fixtures.
- Trim sold separately . Select Here
- Voltage: 120/277V input (120V Triac/ELV dimming)
- Quick connect provided for electrical connection to the LED reflectors
- 24-1/2" bar hangers with captive nails and alignment foot
- Clearance: Insulated ceiling housings are direct contact rated. Not to be used in direct contact with spray foam insulation.
- Bar Hangers: Two 13-3/4" to 24-1/2" adjustable bar hangers with captive nails are included on frame. Bar hangers are parallel to junction box, but can be repositioned 90° perpendicular to junction box if desired.
- Junction Box: Prewired 25 cubic inch 0.064" thick galvanized steel with seven 1/2" trade size knockouts and four Romex pryouts and snap on covers
- Length: 13"
- Height: 9-1/2"
- Height: 7"
Specified by reflector