Adjustable Sapphire II COB Series is a commercial grade LED high lumen downlight. The Sapphire II uses the latest COB technology by Cree , which allows for better optic control offering three beam spreads. Beam spreads focus the light down to the work plane from high ceiling applications.
- Trim sold separately
- Wattage/ Lumens: 16W/ 900 lm, 24W/ 1500 lm, 30W/2500 lm, 46W/3500 lm
- Driver: 120-277V Input; 0-10V dimming, 120V Input; Triac/ELV/0-10V dimming
- Housing: 0.040" aluminum housing adjusts for ceiling thicknesses from 1/2" to 1-1/4"
- Minimum Clearances: Non-Insulated housings require a minimum clearance of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2" from adjacent building components. Housings require 24" between adjacent recessed luminaires on center
- Junction Box: Plaster frame integrated 29 cubic inch 0.064" thick galvanized steel, with seven 1/2" knockouts, four pryouts, and snap on cover. Electrical connections are made through a single junction box door. Green wire provided for installations with ground wire fed through PVC pipe conduit. Junction box connects to reflector assembly with lockable quick connect
- Length: 12-3/4"
- Width: 9-1/4"
- Height: 7-3/4"
- Cutout: 8-1/8"
- 16W LED, 900 lm or
- 24W LED, 1500 lm or
- 30W LED, 2500 lm or
- 46W LED, 3500 lm