Lutron Maestro occupancy sensor C•L dimmers are lighting controls with passive infrared sensors that automatically control the lights in an area. These sensors detect heat from occupants moving within an area to determine when the space is occupied. The Maestro occupancy sensor C•L dimmer combines a Maestro C•L dimmer with an occupancy or vacancy sensor.
- Dimmer only. Wallplate sold separately.
- Finish: White, Black, Almond
- Operator Type: Rocker with Tap On, Fade to ON/OFF Switch
- Type: 1-Pole / 3-Way / Multi-Location
- Capacity: 600W (incandescent or Halogen) or 150W (CFL or LED)
- Voltage: 120V
- Occupancy version can be set to auto-on/auto-off or manual-on/auto-off
- 180˚ sensor field-of-view
- Adjustable timeout (1, 3, 5, 15, or 30 minutes) and high/low sensitivity adjustment
- Adjustable settings for auto-on light level (occupied level): 100%, 50%, or last light level / locked preset light level
- Works with a single standard mechanical 3-way switch or up to 9 companion dimmers (MA-R or MSC-AD)