The Room Controllers are connected to a 120 VAC or 277 VAC 20 Amp circuit to provide unit power and input power to the individual relays.
- Voltage: 120-277V, 50/60Hz
- LED Driver: Requires isolated LED drivers for optimal performance
- Maximum 20A combined load per Room Controller
- Class 2 Dimming Output
- Each 0-10V output supports up to 50 ballasts / drivers that draw the standard
- Providing a code compliant automatic lighting, emergency and plug load control out-of-the-box when connected to Room Controller low voltage devices.
- Network up to 254 ControlKeeper and Room Controller Network panels.
- Click & Go ready, RJ45 connections
- Preconfigured for automatic functionality upon power-up
- Manual or Automatic On, bi level, tri-level and dimming control strategies
- Integral Demand Response input with four levels of preconfigured energy reduction
- Built in tubular lighting control with preconfigured wallstation controls
- Ladderless UL 924 Emergency Mode testing