The Dual Technology Single Level Occupancy Sensing Wall Switch is a motion sensing lighting control and conventional wall switch all-in-one that is used to for energy savings and convenience. It does not require a neutral wire for installation making it ideal for retrofit applications. The ONW-D-1001-MV combines Ultrasonic (US) and Passive Infrared (PIR)sensor technologies to monitor a room for occupancy to deliver maximum energy savings and ensure the greatest sensitivity and coverage for tough applications without the threat of false triggers.
- Color: White
- Technology: Passive Infrared (PIR) and Ultrasonic (US)
- Voltage: 120/277V
- Coverage: 180°, 1000 sq. ft.
- Light Level Sensing: 0 to 200 foot-candles
- Housing: Durable, injection molded housing
- Air-gap switch ensures no leakage current to load
- Selectable built-in light level sensor
- The sensor includes self-adaptive technology that continuously self-adjusts sensitivity and time delay in real-time, maximizing the potential energy savings that are available in the particular application
- Width: 1.732"
- Height: 4.195"
- 5-Year Limited Warranty