The OEF-P PIR Fixture Mount High Bay/Low Bay Dimming Occupancy Sensor with Integrated Photocell and Two Interchangeable Lenses provides 1-10V control. The OEF-P is easy to program and set for desired 1-100% continuous dimming levels during daylighting. It is also engineered to meet and exceed all standards requirements of ASHRAE Standard 90.1 2010. Provides robust mechanical latching relay. Relay always returns to close after power loss event.
- Color: White
- Technology: Passive Infrared (PIR)
- Voltage: 120/277 V
- 1-100% continuous dimming control
- Interchangeable 360° high bay and low bay lenses included
- Specifically designed for LED fixture control
- Suitable for use in standard and cold storage applications
- Visual RGB LED indicators for device states and easy troubleshooting
- Alternating relay software for increased lamp life
- Adjustable time delay (no power required)
- Pre-stripped color-coded wire leads; Zero crossing circuitry
- Quicksnap feature for easy installation
- Length: 4.4"
- Width: 4.34"
- Height: 1.58"
- 5-Year Limited Warranty