The MicroSet Passive Infrared Low Voltage Occupancy Sensing Ceiling Sensor is a motion sensing lighting control that is used for energy savings and convenience.
- Finish: White
- Technology: Passive Infrared (PIR)
- Voltage: 10-30 VDC from Greengate Switchpack or Greengate system
- Coverage: 1500 sq. ft.
- Field of View: 360°
- Light sensing level: 0 to 300 foot candles
- Housing: Durable, injection molded housing
- Mounting: Mounts directly to ceiling tile, to a 4” square box and round mud ring or to 4” octagon box
- MicroSet self-adjusting Time Delay and sensitivity
- Dual Relay control
- Diameter: 4.5"
- 5-Year Warranty