The OAC-DT sensors are also equipped with MicroSet self-adjusting technology which provides an adaptive and airflow tolerant technology, making them ideal for spaces which have increased airflow due to higher occupant levels. MicroSet self-adjusting Dual Technology sensors drastically simplify and reduce a contractor’s installation and adjustment time period.
- Color: White
- Technology: Passive Infrared (PIR) and Ultrasonic (US)
- Voltage: 10-30 VDC from Greengate Switchpack or Greengate system
- Coverage: 1000 sq. ft.
- Field of View: Two Way (360°)
- Light Level Sensing: 0 to 300 foot-candles
- Housing: Durable, injection molded housing
- Mounting: Mounts directly to ceiling tile, to a 4” square box and round mud ring or to 4” octagon box
- MicroSet self-adjusting Time Delay and sensitivity
- Selectable Walk-Through Mode
- Dual Relay control
- Width: 4.5"
- 5-Year Limited Warranty