The LMIO-201 Analog Sensor Input Module is a single channel low voltage analog sensor to Digital Lighting Management (DLM) interface. It communicates a single state of occupancy, however it may be driven by multiple physical sensors wired together. The LMIO-201 works in conjunction with an auxiliary DC power source.
- Special Features: Works with analog occupancy sensors; sensors require power pack or power supply. Auxiliary relay for cycling power to connected sensors.
- Voltage: 24VDC
- Maximum current consumption: 20mA
- DLM local network connection: 2 RJ45 ports
- Interfaces existing analog occupancy sensors to DLM
- Component of Digital Lighting Management integrated control systems
- Hinged dust cover protecting two RJ45 ports
- Allows access to DLM networking functionality including Normal Hours and After Hours parameters
- Options for DIN rail or wallbox mounting
- Typical Applications: Private and open offices, conference rooms, classrooms, training centers, lunch rooms and break rooms
- Input ratings:
- Input max. sink/source current: 1- 5 mA
- Logic input signal voltage High: >18 VDC
- Logic input signal voltage Low: < 2 VDC