The HBLED delivers industry-leading performance and reliability for a vairety of high-bay applications. Precision designed optics, multiple distributions, lumen outputs and color temperatures make the HBLED ideal for industrial, commercial, manufacturing, gymnasium and other applications that utilize traditional HID and linear fluorescent high bays. The proprietary low-power, low-brightness LED module assembly offers exceptional optical performance with the enhanced benefits of LED lighting, including energy savings, extended system life, a reduced carbon footprint.
- Size: 4-ft
- Wattage: 232W
- Voltage: 120-277V
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Lumens: 36000
- CRI: 80
- Driver Type: 0-10V Dimming Driver
- Number of Driver: 3 Drivers
- Distribution: Wide
- 14-watt 120V-277V emergency battery pack installed
- Durable CRS and alluminum housing with white enamel finish
- Occupancy and daylight sensor for added savings
- Size: 4ft
- Length: 48.5"
- Width: 20.19"
- Height: 2.38"
- Rated for 142,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance
- Complete warranty terms located at: http://www.cooperlighting.com/