The compact Laredo LED LNC2 is designed for perimeter illumination for safety, security and identity. This compact fixture has no uplight and is neighbor friendly with typical mounting height of 12-15ft. Units are supplied with an acrylic diffuser accessory that can be used for lower LED brightness near building entrances or other pedestrian areas. Units have protective polyester finish fo long lasting appearance.
- Wattage: 29W
- Voltage: 120-277V
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Lumens: 2868
- Decorative die-cast aluminum housing protects components and provides an architectural appearance.Casting thermally conducts LED heat to provide optimum performance and long life. Powder paint finish provides durability in outdoor environments.
- 0-10V dimming driver
- Minimum operating temperature is -40?C/-40?F
- Acrylic diffuser included where reduced LED brightness is desired
- L96 at 60,000hrs
- Quick-mount adapter provides easy installation to wall or to recessed junction boxes (4??square junction box)
- Button photocontrol for dusk to dawn energy savings
- IES Progress Award Winner - 2013
- 29W (12 LEDs deliver 2868 lumens) - 5100K , 70CRI